CEO Think Tank® is being offered by the New Castle County Chamber of Commerce and is specifically designed for that mid-size company (more than 20 employees and revenues over $1 million) who is looking to grow to the next level or is wrestling with issues as they grow to the next level.
Many CEOs tire of being the smartest person in the room. They get frustrated from not knowing what they don’t know. They struggle to gain objectivity and identify credible resources and knowledge which stalls their growth, decreases their profitability and creates vulnerability.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could be part of a cost-effective peer-to-peer community of CEOs with access to expert resources, creating a brain trust that gets you focused, identifies the right questions and helps you determine useful and practical solutions?
CEO Think Tank® is the only CEO and Senior Executive support group program that incorporates peer interaction, business success and personal growth in a confidential and supportive setting. Most of our competitors focus on the business aspects with only token support given to the whole person. We believe that for a group such as this to be most effective, it has to “be there” for its members. Therefore, with that belief, our programs are built to strengthen the environment that help our members grow professional and personally.
Helping you succeed starts with identifying the business challenges that are holding you back. CEO Think Tank® groups are designed to give you uninterrupted time to focus on yourself and your business while helping you see clearly and think strategically before executing. Our membership criteria are selective, ensuring you connect with experienced, like-minded CEO peers.
While CEO Think Tank® is not a one-size-fits-all organization for all CEOs, we are the best in what we do because:
- We hold you accountable to your commitments. As someone once said, “Strategic planning without execution is only hallucination.”
- We facilitate direct access to carefully tested experts who fill in your business knowledge gaps.
- As a Gazelles affiliate we integrate proven methodology and tools into our meetings and advisory services assuring success with people, strategy, cash, and execution.
CEO Think Tank® members and their executive team receive complementary invitations to attend our Quarterly Learning events, where we invite expert speakers to talk on a variety of topics. We also conduct two Learning Events each year which are also included in your membership fee on relevant business subjects ranging from Driving Strategic Innovation to the Seven Stages of Business Growth to Managing Your Salary Cap.
To continuously strengthen this environment so that everyone can grow, all of our CEO Think Tank® members are carefully selected CEOs and business owners, and each member is expected to:
- Maintain confidentiality
- Attend and participate at monthly meetings
- Be available to give guidance and support to other members both during meetings and offline
- Host at least 1 monthly meeting a year
- Be willing to share best practices, business plans and financials at our confidential meetings
- Meet one-on-one with the group’s facilitator once a month for check-in consultation
- Be responsible for your own experience and accountable for your own progress/development.
Who to Contact to get More Information:
Include a list of workshops:
7/19/17 8am – 10 am Scaling Up – EXECUTION Focus Workshop
11/10/17 8am – 10 am Scaling Up – CASH Focus Workshop