CEO Think Tank® is being offered by the New Castle County Chamber of Commerce and is specifically designed for that mid-size company (more than 20 employees and revenues over $1 million) who is looking to grow to the next level or is wrestling with issues as they grow to the next level.
Many CEOs tire of being the smartest person in the room. They get frustrated from not knowing what they don’t know. They struggle to gain objectivity and identify credible resources and knowledge which stalls their growth, decreases their profitability and creates vulnerability.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could be part of a cost-effective peer-to-peer community of CEOs with access to expert resources, creating a brain trust that gets you focused, identifies the right questions and helps you determine useful and practical solutions?
CEO Think Tank® is the only CEO and Senior Executive support group program that incorporates peer interaction, business success and personal growth in a confidential and supportive setting. Most of our competitors focus on the business aspects with only token support given to the whole person. We believe that for a group such as this to be most effective, it has to “be there” for its members. Therefore, with that belief, our programs are built to strengthen the environment that help our members grow professional and personally.
Helping you succeed starts with identifying the business challenges that are holding you back. CEO Think Tank® groups are designed to give you uninterrupted time to focus on yourself and your business while helping you see clearly and think strategically before executing. Our membership criteria are selective, ensuring you connect with experienced, like-minded CEO peers.
While CEO Think Tank® is not a one-size-fits-all organization for all CEOs, we are the best in what we do because:
- We hold you accountable to your commitments. As someone once said, “Strategic planning without execution is only hallucination.”
- We facilitate direct access to carefully tested experts who fill in your business knowledge gaps.
- As a Gazelles affiliate we integrate proven methodology and tools into our meetings and advisory services assuring success with people, strategy, cash, and execution.
CEO Think Tank® members and their executive team receive complementary invitations to attend our Quarterly Learning events, where we invite expert speakers to talk on a variety of topics. We also conduct two Learning Events each year which are also included in your membership fee on relevant business subjects ranging from Driving Strategic Innovation to the Seven Stages of Business Growth to Managing Your Salary Cap.
- Cheryl Beth Kuchler, President of Ballantree Consulting Corp and the Founder of CEO Think Tank®
- Connect with her on Linked-In
- Chris Burkhard, CEO and Founder of the CBI Group.
- Frank DeSantis, Program Manager, Emerging Enterprise Center
To continuously strengthen this environment so that everyone can grow, all of our CEO Think Tank® members are carefully selected CEOs and business owners, and each member is expected to:
- Maintain confidentiality
- Attend and participate at monthly meetings
- Be available to give guidance and support to other members both during meetings and offline
- Host at least 1 monthly meeting a year
- Be willing to share best practices, business plans and financials at our confidential meetings
- Meet one-on-one with the group’s facilitator once a month for check-in consultation
- Be responsible for your own experience and accountable for your own progress/development.
Who to Contact to get More Information:
Include a list of workshops:
2/15/17 8am – 10 am Scaling Up – PEOPLE Focus Workshop
4/9/17 7:30 – 10:30 am Eleventh Annual Growth Strategies Breakfast, Featuring Lisa Ridley (see below)
4/19/17 8am – 10 am Scaling Up – STRATEGY Focus Workshop
7/19/17 8am – 10 am Scaling Up – EXECUTION Focus Workshop
11/10/17 8am – 10 am Scaling Up – CASH Focus Workshop
Where: The Union League
140 South Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Contact: Cheryl Beth Kuchler
More than 40,000 firms around the globe have used Verne Harnish’s, Scaling Up (Mastering the Rockefeller Habits 2.0) to scale their companies. Some achieve amazing results, exponentially growing revenues and profits and building rock solid cultures that attract the best employees and leaders.
Some leaders, however, only manage small wins and some fail to achieve the full potential of their businesses entirely. Why the difference? (HINT: Guess what? It’s not about the process.)
So what differentiates those who scale successfully and those who don’t? It starts with the Leaders…
Come to our Eleventh Annual Growth Strategies Breakfast on March 9th, 2017 and find out! We’ll share lessons and stories culled from the successes and failures of over a hundred CEO’s and their teams who have implemented the Rockefeller Habits Four Decisions™. If you’ve never read the book or used the tools, or you’re a veteran CEO who has been using the tools for years – either way you’ll take away practical tips that you can immediately implement in your business to achieve improved results.
You will learn:
- The #1 mistake almost every business leader makes when implementing the “Scaling Up” process.
- The easiest way to build a solid culture that will attract the employees you want.
- The secret to maximizing results, including the “other meeting rhythm” and other practical best Execution practices.