How To Submit a Video Entry
- Page to upload to come – Check back in July
- Must have a Facebook account to submit
- Fill out form and follow instructions for submission on webpage
- Share your video with friends on all social media platforms and encourage them to like, share, and comment on your video
- If you submitted correctly, you will see your video immediately in the list below the instructions, if not, please call 302-737-4343 for help
- Contestants must supply all details required by the submission guidelines, and comply with all rules to be eligible to participate in the competition
- The Emerging Enterprise Center (EEC) reserves the right to verify all eligibility requirements and will, at its sole discretion, disqualify and delete any entry it deems to be offensive or otherwise inappropriate, or not in keeping with the EEC‘s image, or that is otherwise not in compliance with the terms of these competition rules.
- A company can submit only one (1) video for the competition
- Submissions will be available for viewing immediately on the site. Visitors to EECincubator.com, NCCCC.com, Chamber members, and member of the general public will have a chance to “Like” their favorite entries during this online viewing period. A “Like” is not a vote and will not affect the judging for the finalists.
- The EEC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and delete any entry it deems to be offensive or otherwise inappropriate, or not in keeping with the EEC‘s image, or that is otherwise not in compliance with the terms of these official competition rules
- Click here for submission dates
All entries may be submitted and received by Thursday, August 31st, 4:59 p.m. ET. Click here for submission dates. Any entries received after this time will not be considered. The EEC does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
President’s Circle Sponsor:
Text to Vote Sponsor:
Use of Personal Information
The personal information of participants collected in connection with the competition will be used only in the execution and promotion of the Swim With the Sharks Video Pitch Competition.