Important Submission Dates
- Tuesday, August 1 ……..Competition Opens. Videos can be submitted as early as Noon. (website: TBD)
- Monday, August 28 …….Deadline for submitting videos (received by 3:59 p.m.)
- All entries may be submitted and received between Tuesday, August 1 at Noon until Monday, August 28 at 3:59 p.m.)
- The EEC will review submitted videos for content and eligibility before posting on website
- The SWTS Webpage (TBD) will be available so that the public can “Like” their favorite videos A “Like” is not a vote and will not affect the judging for the finalists.
- On or by Monday, September 4th …….. Finalists announced (Top submissions will be invited to a “Live Pitch” event to be held on Friday, September 22nd when the final two selections will be made).
- Friday, September 22nd ……… Winners Announced – The first winner will be selected by a panel of judges while the second will be selected by the audience (attendees at EEC Annual Luncheon will View and Vote for their Favorite pitch).
All entries may be submitted and received by Monday, August 28, 3:59 p.m. ET. Any entries received after this time will not be considered. The EEC does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
President’s Circle Sponsor:
Text to Vote Sponsor:
Use of Personal Information
The personal information of participants collected in connection with the contest will be used only in the execution and promotion of the Swim With the Sharks Video Pitch Competition.
In a partnership with
Official Technology Partner of the EEC